This plugin is currently marked as disabled
This plugin has been abandoned by its author, is no longer being maintained and incompatible to current versions of OctoPrint. See this ticket on the plugin repository issue tracker.
This plugin has been abandonedThe current maintainer of this plugin seems to have abandoned it. If you want to take over its maintainenance, please get in touch here...
Allows viewing uploaded models, using a Micro 3D printer, modifying a slicer profile and model before slicing, uploading OBJs and other 3D file formats, hosting a webcam stream, and much more
M33 Fio extends OctoPrint’s capabilities to include the following features:
- Adds a model viewer tab to OctoPrint’s interface where any uploaded model can be viewed
- Allows importing OBJ, M3D, AMF, VRML, COLLADA, and 3MF files into OctoPrint
- Updates OctoPrint’s list of available serial ports in real time
- Includes an OctoPrint instance manager that can create and terminate OctoPrint instances which allows easily running multiple printers on the same host
- Adds support for the Micro 3D printer
- Wraps groups of buttons in OctoPrint’s controls tab into sections that can be collapsed and expanded
- Capable of hosting a webcam stream and configuring OctoPrint to use it
- Disables the hosts sleep functionality when printing
- Includes a slicer profile editor that allows customizing everything in the selected slicer profile before slicing
- Includes a model editor that allows modifying a model before slicing and can perform operations like moving, rotating, scaling, cutting, merging, cloning, and importing other models into the scene