Software support for the ATXPiHat
Software support for the ATXPiHat expansion board.
- Fully compatible with Octoprint 1.3.6 or greater.
- Directly power the Raspberry Pi 3B, no more external power source.
- ATX 24 Molex connector, no more cutting up the supply cables
- Amperage support to handle 19 amps at 12v for heat bed and hot end
- Screw connectors make easy connection to the main board, External Mosfet, etc
- Direct 12v RGB LED support, can also be controlled by GCODE
- Emergency power off (EPO)
- Power On/Off monitoring
- Visual indicator of the 12v supply being active and powering the external devices
- 12v monitored (RPM) cooling fan port
- Upon fan failure it can be configured to automatically shuts the printer down
- Auxiliary 5v support for external powered items
- Monitoring of the 12v rail, for amperage and voltage
- Automatic shutdown when an amperage threshold is reached. Meltdown protection
- Switchable 12 or 5 v connector for controlling external items via GCODE