Software support for the ATXPiHat
Software support for the ATXPiHat expansion board.
Read all about this board and it’s usage at baprojectworkshop.com. The installation instructions are located on my Github site. These need to be reviewed prior to installation of the plugin
- Fully compatible with Octoprint 1.3.6 or greater.
- Directly power the Raspberry Pi 3B, no more external power source.
- ATX 24 Molex connector, no more cutting up the supply cables
- Amperage support to handle 19 amps at 12v for heat bed and hot end
- Screw connectors make easy connection to the main board, External Mosfet, etc
- Direct 12v RGB LED support, can also be controlled by GCODE
- Emergency power off (EPO)
- Power On/Off monitoring
- Visual indicator of the 12v supply being active and powering the external devices
- 12v monitored (RPM) cooling fan port
- Upon fan failure it can be configured to automatically shuts the printer down
- Auxiliary 5v support for external powered items
- Monitoring of the 12v rail, for amperage and voltage
- Automatic shutdown when an amperage threshold is reached. Meltdown protection
- Switchable 12 or 5 v connector for controlling external items via GCODE