Simple plugin to control light switches via Domoticz server.
This plugin is to control switches through Domoticz via web calls.
Once installed go into settings and enter the connection details for your Domoticz server and switch index. Adjust additional settings as needed.
- The ip and port of Domoticz server.
- Index number reprensenting the switch to control.
- Icon class name from the fontawesome library.
- Title attribute on icon that shows on mouseover.
- Username used to connect to web interface. If authentication is not configured on your Domoticz server leave this blank.
- Password used to connect to web interface. If authentication is not configured on your Domoticz server leave this blank.
- The left checkbox will always warn when checked.
- The right checkbox will only warn when printer is printing.
- When checked this will enable the processing of M80 and M81 commands from gcode to power on/off switch. Syntax for gcode command is M80/M81 followed by IP:PORT and index. For example if your Domoticz server is 192.168.1.2:8080 and switch index is 1 your gcode command would be M80 192.168.1.2:8080 1
- Automatically connect to printer after switch is powered on.
- Will wait for number of seconds configured in Auto Connect Delay setting prior to attempting connection to printer.
- Automatically disconnect printer prior to powering off the switch.
- Will wait for number of seconds configured in Auto Disconnect Delay prior to powering off the switch.
- Cmd On
- When checked will run system command configured in System Command On setting after a delay in seconds configured in System Command On Delay.
- Cmd Off
- When checked will run system command configured in System Command Off setting after a delay in seconds configured in System Command Off Delay.
If you experience issues with this plugin or need assistance please use the issue tracker at the plugin’s Homepage linked on the right.
Check out my other plugins here
Support My Efforts
I, jneilliii, programmed this plugin for fun and do my best effort to support those that have issues with it, please return the favor and leave me a tip or become a Patron if you find this plugin helpful and want me to continue future development.
No paypal.me? Send funds via PayPal to email@example.com