Makes it possible to change the EEPROM values of Marlin Firmware through OctoPrint
The Marlin EEPROM editor provides an easy to use, feature-rich UI to edit your machine’s configuration.
- Load & parse the EEPROM data out of the firmware
- Edit many of the values configured
- Save EEPROM changes on the printer with a minimal number of commands
- Storage of data on the OctoPrint server, so it can be viewed while printer is disconnected or printing.
- Backup feature:
- Enabled saving configuration snapshots, restoring, downloading, uploading
- Display firmware info, including capability report
Be sure to check out the screenshots below for more details!
Find it in the plugin manager or install manually using this URL:
This plugin requires that you have both these items in Marlin’s
In other words,
EEPROM_CHITCHAT and the M503 command must be enabled - comment out disabling it.
New in Marlin EEPROM Editor V3.0.0
A complete re-write of this plugin, now V3!
- Python processing & storage, eliminating performance issues in the UI.
- Storage of data on the OctoPrint server, so it can be viewed while the printer is disconnected or printing.
- Brand new UI, written from the ground up.
- Includes new read-only mode, when the printer is printing
- All-new backup feature, allowing naming and storing of backups, so you can quickly swap between profiles and more.
- … and more!
For the full changelist please check out the release notes.
Firmware info overview
Enjoying the plugin? Sponsor its development!
I am working on this plugin in my spare time, if you appreciate the work I have put in please consider sponsoring its development on GitHub.
Need help? Get in touch!
Whilst I don’t like bugs, I want to know where they are!
- Get in touch on the Github Repository
- Ask a question on the community forums
- Find help on the OctoPrint Discord Server
My other plugins
Check out some more of my plugins in the repository here