Push Metrics to InfluxDB 2.0+
Pushes temperatures and status to an InfluxDB instance. Similar to
Octoprint-InfluxDB, however this version is compatible with v2.0+.
- Authorization via auth token (only requires write access to one bucket)
- Configurable Temperature and Status measurement names
- Optional machine name tag
- Non-polling, Destructured Logging
- The implementation registers itself as a native printer callback, and logs every data point from the printer as they are received (using the timestamps from Octoprint where available)
- The fields this plugin fetches aren’t hard-coded. Instead, the event objects are decomposed recursively into fields. If Octoprint (or another plugin) adds additional temperature or state values, they will also get logged in this plugin.
- Can configure and test InfluxDB connection entirely from Octoprint UI
For configuration details, see the homepage.