Plugin to control Orvibo S20 Smart Plug from the OctoPrint web interface.
Once installed go into settings and enter the ip address for your Orvibo S20.
- IP or hostname of plug to control.
- Label to use for title attribute on hover over button in navbar.
- Icon Class
- Class name from fontawesome to use for icon on button.
- The left checkbox will always warn when checked.
- The right checkbox will only warn when printer is printing.
- When checked this will enable the processing of M80 and M81 commands from gcode to power on/off plug. Syntax for gcode command is M80/M81 followed by hostname/ip. For example if your plug is 192.168.1.133 your gcode command would be M80 192.168.1.133
- Automatically connect to printer after plug is powered on.
- Will wait for number of seconds configured in Auto Connect Delay setting prior to attempting connection to printer.
- Automatically disconnect printer prior to powering off the plug.
- Will wait for number of seconds configured in Auto Disconnect Delay prior to powering off the plug.
- Cmd On
- When checked will run system command configured in System Command On setting after a delay in seconds configured in System Command On Delay.
- Cmd Off
- When checked will run system command configured in System Command Off setting after a delay in seconds configured in System Command Off Delay.