Add some WS281x type RGB LEDs to your printer for a quick status update!
A highly configurable yet easy to use plugin for attaching WS2811, WS2812 and SK6812 or LEDs to your Raspberry Pi for a printer status update!
With lots of options effects and integrations to choose from, you can customise the plugin to do things exactly as you want them.
Most prominent features include:
- Printer status effects
- Tracking heating, printing and cooling progress
- Intercepting M150 commands & controlling with @ commands
- Easy controls for turning lights on and off from the navbar
- Theme-friendly torch button to temporarily light up your printer
- Timers to turn the LEDs off at certain times of day or after a print is done.
- Custom Triggers - add your own events, @ commands or gcode matching to trigger effects
- Powerful integration with OctoApp for Android
- …and more!
Setting up the plugin couldn’t be easier! There are 3 main steps, with the heavy lifting done for you via a configuration wizard:
- Wiring your LEDs
- Configuring SPI
- Configuring plugin settings
Like the sound of it? Follow the detailed setup guide in the documentation.
Whilst I don’t like bugs, I want to hear about them! Let me know by opening an issue on Github
Before you report a bug, please read the Get Help Guide as well, there is a section on reporting bugs.
Support my work!
I created this plugin in my spare time, so if you have enjoyed using it then please support it’s development!