Add some WS281x type RGB LEDs to your printer for a quick status update!
A highly configurable yet easy to use plugin for attaching WS2811, WS2812 and SK6812 or LEDs to your Raspberry Pi for a printer status update!
With lots of options effects and integrations to choose from, you can customise the plugin to do things exactly as you want them.
Most prominent features include:
- Printer status effects
- Tracking heating, printing and cooling progress
- Intercepting M150 commands & controlling with @ commands
- Easy controls for turning lights on and off from the navbar
- Theme-friendly torch button to temporarily light up your printer
- Timers to turn the LEDs off at certain times of day or after a print is done.
- Custom Triggers - add your own events, @ commands or gcode matching to trigger effects
- Powerful integration with OctoApp for Android
- …and more!
For the most up-to-date feature list, please checkout the plugin’s homepage as well as the documentation for more information.
Setting up the plugin couldn’t be easier! There are 3 main steps, with the heavy lifting done for you via a configuration wizard:
- Wiring your LEDs
- Configuring SPI
- Configuring plugin settings
Like the sound of it? Follow the detailed setup guide in the documentation.
Please read the Get Help Guide as well as the rest of the documentation, to see if your question has been answered there. Still got questions? Get in touch:
- On the OctoPrint Discord
- On the Community Forums
- Open an issue with the question template
Whilst I don’t like bugs, I want to hear about them! Let me know by opening an issue on Github
Before you report a bug, please read the Get Help Guide as well, there is a section on reporting bugs.
Support my work!
I created this plugin in my spare time, so if you have enjoyed using it then please support it’s development!