Provides documentation for Marlin & RepRap GCode commands in the Terminal tab
It displays GCode documentation for Marlin & RepRap in the terminal command line.
Type a command and you will get explanation for the command and the parameters.
Type ‘?’ and some terms and you’ll be shown commands that reference those terms.
- Commands from Marlin & RepRap official documentations
- Support for search by prepending
- Add and manage favourite commands
- Support for Multiline Terminal plugin
- If you use Terminal Messaging, it allows you to explain sent commands