Simply adds some buttons to send the filament load/unload/change commands for Marlin, so you don't have to use the LCD menu
Simple Filament Change Buttons
This plugin simply adds some buttons to send the filament load/unload/change commands for Marlin, so you don’t have to use the LCD menu.
To use automated filament change (M600):
- Click Change Filament to automatically park the head and then unload filament.
- When new filament is ready to load, click the LCD button or the Resume button in Octoprint.
To manually unload/load (M702/M701):
- Make sure the nozzle is heated
- On the Control tab, click Unload to unload the old filament
- Feed in the new filament to the extruder gear. Then click Load to load the new filament
Enable ADVANCED_PAUSE_FEATURE in your Marlin firmware, along with PARK_HEAD_ON_PAUSE and FILAMENT_LOAD_UNLOAD_GCODES. I also recommend having EMERGENCY_PARSER enabled.