Plugin to control TP-Link Smartplug devices from OctoPrint web interface.
Warning: Recent firmware version 1.1.0 for the HS100, HS110 have been reported to break the capability of this plugin to communicate with kasa devices. There is nothing that I can do to resolve this issue until the communication protocol is reverse engineered again.
Work inspired by OctoPrint-PSUControl and TP-Link WiFi SmartPlug Client, this plugin controls a TP-Link Smartplug via OctoPrint’s nav bar.
Once installed go into settings and enter the ip address for your TP-Link Smartplug device. Adjust additional settings as needed.
- IP or hostname of plug to control.
- Label to use for title attribute on hover over button in navbar.
- Icon Class
- Class name from fontawesome to use for icon on button.
- The left checkbox will always warn when checked.
- The right checkbox will only warn when printer is printing.
- When checked this will enable the processing of M80 and M81 commands from gcode to power on/off plug. Syntax for gcode command is M80/M81 followed by hostname/ip. For example if your plug is 192.168.1.2 your gcode command would be M80 192.168.1.2
- Automatically connect to printer after plug is powered on.
- Will wait for number of seconds configured in Auto Connect Delay setting prior to attempting connection to printer.
- Automatically disconnect printer prior to powering off the plug.
- Will wait for number of seconds configured in Auto Disconnect Delay prior to powering off the plug.
- Cmd On
- When checked will run system command configured in System Command On setting after a delay in seconds configured in System Command On Delay.
- Cmd Off
- When checked will run system command configured in System Command Off setting after a delay in seconds configured in System Command Off Delay.
If you experience issues with this plugin or need assistance please use the issue tracker at the plugin’s Homepage linked on the right.
Check out my other plugins here
Support My Efforts
I, jneilliii, programmed this plugin for fun and do my best effort to support those that have issues with it, please return the favor and leave me a tip or become a Patron if you find this plugin helpful and want me to continue future development.
No paypal.me? Send funds via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org